Sunday 17 June 2012

5 weeks out from competition.

I'm competing for the very first time on the 21st July 2012. I'm will be doing the juniors over 75KG divisions.

My training and diet has changed quite a bit, instead of doing PHAT I'm not training high intensity, 7 days a week with 30min moderate cardio after every session. Training schedule looks like this.

Day1: Back
Day2: Shoulders + Triceps
Day3: Legs
Day4: Chest + Biceps

Repeat.

My diet contains higher protein, but with less carbs and fats. I am getting in about 3000 calories a day which consist of 280-300g Protein, 300g Carbohydrates and 70-80g fat a day.


1 comment:

  1. Great, i like your body & program diets. btw, are your diet food's contains alkaline?. for list of foods that are alkaline, we canfound it at "http://www.listofalkalinefoods.org.".thank's

    ReplyDelete