Monday 9 January 2012

10/1/2012 Daily Food

For today's post I will be posting pictures and nutritional information about all the meals I will eat today. I will edit this post every time I eat a meal to keep you updated. Have a great day!

Breakfast: 1 cup of dry oats with cinnamon and honey + 1 Medium Banana + 1 serving of whey protein.
                  Calories - 447Protein -  39.8 Carbs - 95.2Fat - 8.2



Snack1: 2 whole eggs + 3 egg whites + 2 slices of ham.
              
             Calories - 344Protein -  33.6 Carbs - 5.6Fat -19.9


*Note - The chicken pieces are leftover from last night that I decided to eat. It is not part of my daily meals and I did not include it in the nutritional information.

Lunch: 2 slices soy&linseed bread + can of tuna + 8 slices cucumber + tablespoon of light mayonnaise. 

           Calories - 407Protein -  37.1 Carbs - 28Fat -14



Supper: 2 kassler chops + Cup of veggies + 2 Potatoes + Biogen Nitrogain Protein Shake
               
              Calories - 994Protein -  70.9 Carbs - 122Fat -25.7


Snack2: 2 grilled chicken breasts + 1/2 roast potato + 2 tablespoon olive oil.
  
            Calories - 604Protein -  63 Carbs - 15Fat -25.3
Here are all the totals for the day. As you can see I did not quite reach my calories for the day, however I met my protein intake which is fine. The few calories that I didn't get in were because I didn't consume enough Carbohydrates, however I did not gym today, so the energy from the carbohydrates were not needed.

I hope this gives you an idea of what my daily intake is. It will differ from person to person depending on his/her weight, size and goals. 

Click to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment