Sunday 18 December 2011

New here

First of all I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Alex Muller, I am 19 years old and live in South Africa.

From a very young age I have been very interested in the world of fitness and training,
I first started lifting weights at the age of 15 when I realised I was much smaller than everyone els and wanted to just be "big". Without much knowledge I started lifting up weights I had lying around the house a couple times a week, I didn't have any program or structure, I would just come home from school and do as many exercises as possible. It eventually just became a routine in my daily life, then a couple months later I noticed my body starting to change in size and shape, and from then on I was hooked!

I later joined a gym and started learning the different exercises for different muscle groups, but it wasn't until the end of 2009 that I started taking it very seriously, I researched on the Internet and magazines and asked the 'big' guys at gym for advice and eventually I had enough knowledge on training and nutrition to set up a program and diet that I would follow. By the end of 2010 I had gained 11kg (24lbs) and I was starting to look good. The beginning of 2011 I took it a lot more serious, never cheating with my meals(although I didn't get the best nutrition) and training and started taking a protein supplement and from the beginning of the year till today I have gained 8.7kg(19lbs).

Next year I will be studying Human Movement Sciences and Nutrition to better my knowledge to help others in the future, and I also hope to make it as a fitness model.


I created this blog to get my name out there, to help other teens like myself to get the results they want without illegal steroids and supplements and to clear up all the misconceptions and myths around training, and to help keep myself motivated. So please follow this blog, I will be posting my daily training routines and diets and will update personal stats and photos.

Feel free to ask me anything I am here to help.

Regards Alex Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment